Virtual Conference Schedule
AHF’s Virtual Conference will take place over four weeks, starting the week of August 10th and ending on September 4th. AHF will offer both LIVE sessions and recorded sessions that are available to stream at your convenience. All LIVE sessions will be recorded if you are unable to join in real-time. We are introducing the AHF Virtual Conference in place of the in-person conference to bring quality education, networking, and community to those who are looking to rebuild our industry and address the impacts of the global pandemic. As we look forward, let’s take this journey together!
The AHF Conference Planning team is working hard to finalize the full virtual conference schedule. Stay tuned – this information will be provided very soon! Here is a sneak peek of what’s in store:
- Educational sessions related to COVID-19 lessons learned, guidance on reopening and stabilizing, and emergency preparedness
- Educational sessions on industry hot topics like retail trends, culinary innovations, and leadership training
- Virtual networking breaks and activities
- Virtual exhibit hall & marketplace
- Virtual awards ceremony – celebrating our healthcare leaders
- & more!